Industrial Painting Services
Memphis’ Source for Reliable Industrial Painting Services
If you need a reliable commercial industrial painting contractor Memphis, TN, the Nashville-area, or any of the surrounding communities, Fayette Janitorial is the right choice for you. Over the years, our experts have developed quality painting solutions specifically for commercial and industrial clients. We pride ourselves on customer satisfaction, and we work hard to meet your project’s unique specifications and expectations. Fayette Janitorial easily adapts to the changing needs of the industries we serve by staying up-to-date on the best practices of both our industry and yours. When we take on a job in a meat processing plant, we have an innate understanding of the regulations and laws that govern how your building is treated.
We’ve provided commercial and industrial janitorial services for over 20 years, and we’re proud to extend our quality brand into the commercial and industrial painting industry. A fresh paint works wonders for your business, attracting visitors, enhancing your bottom line, and creating a safer environment for everyone on your team. Ours is capable of handling projects of any size, from small dental waiting rooms to large-scale industrial warehouses, because we know what it takes to organize a project. Hiring Fayette Janitorial means choosing a partner as committed to efficiency and quality as you are, one that won’t rest until the job is done the right way.
Fayette Janitorial: Industrial Painting Services in Memphis
Fayette Janitorial specializes in the completion of projects in the face of unique challenges. Each project is unique, and those differences prevent our experts from adopting a one-size-fits-all approach. So we have to be adaptable. For instance, we know how to paint not only the walls of commercial office buildings but the metal ceilings and epoxy floors of factories and manufacturing plants. From locker rooms to line striping in warehouse receiving docks, each project requires its own set of skills and experience, and our technicians bring with them ample amounts of both. We use only high-quality paints and epoxies. Regardless of which materials we use, they’ve been relentlessly tested by our professionals to ensure the paint will hold up under the intense foot and machine traffic your facility sees.
Our experience has also taught us how to get the job done while causing minimal disruption to your business. You have a job to do, and you don’t have the luxury of shutting down production to accommodate a painting crew. We’re willing to work through the weekend or during slow periods at your facility. Our experience also means we have the knowledge of painting a wide array of industrial buildings and surfaces. Chances are we’ve completed a project like yours before, and that expertise proves invaluable time and time again. We have proficiency painting a multitude of spaces and equipment, including:
- Manufacturing plants and factories
- Industrial buildings and equipment
- Shipping and receiving docks
- Metal deck ceilings
- Storage warehouses
- Industrial machinery
- Safety bars and railings
- Stamping presses
- Injection molders
- Metal and steel-clad buildings
- Chemical processing plants
- Sewage treatment plants
- Water treatment facilities
- Containment tanks
- Concrete floors
- Epoxy floors
- Storage tanks
- Galvanized steel
We Use Industrial-Grade Materials To Get the Job Done
When you paint a room in your house, you don’t just start painting. You first have to use a primer coat to ensure the paint job works. Industrial painting isn’t any different. It’s just a little more complicated. Fayette Janitorial has over 20 years of experience painting surfaces of all kinds. We understand the importance of thoroughness and preparation, which is why our experts are trained to consider every aspect of the project before beginning. Proper preparation is vital to the long-term viability of the industrial painting services we provide. As a professional industrial painting company, we take the following steps to ensure the project’s success:
- First, we carefully analyze the surfaces we’re painting. This is just as true for concrete floors as it is for heavy-duty machinery. Inspection is key to determining which steps need to be taken from there.
- After performing an analysis, our professional industrial painting specialists process whatever surface we’re painting by using a variety of methods, including sandblasting, steam cleaning, abrasion, pressure washing, hot and cold power washing, chemical treatments, and shot-blasting.
- After treating the surface to ensure a clean, smooth, and long-lasting paint job, we use high-grade paint sprayers to complete the job. These tools are incredibly efficient, and they allow our team to more thoroughly cover all surfaces. However, we do use brush and roller techniques if they’re deemed more appropriate.
- If we’re working in an environment where we have to paint surfaces that are high off the ground, we’re sure to use safe equipment that enables our experts to do the job. The last thing you want is an injury on your property, so we carefully train each of our professionals.
An Experienced Professional Cleaning Service in Memphis
Fayette Janitorial has over 20 years of experience providing industrial painting services to Memphis, TN, as well as Nashville and the surrounding areas. We also provide commercial duct cleaning and a variety of other services.